Join one of the pioneers of metalworking coolants.
The company has lead the industry with integrity, innovation, expertise, technology, and environmental awareness for more than 60 years. With 40,000 tier-one, -two, -three and OEM customers worldwide, their highly trained global sales and tech-support experts serve North and South American, European, and Asian-Pacific manufacturers.
- Working closely with Director of Sales to develop sales plans & forecasts for direct sales and distribution network in line with MFS’s sales goals.
- Delivering results on the sales plans & forecasts.
- Develop business, defining opportunities, and make quick and accurate decisions regarding potential sales.
- Understanding the Metal Working Fluids marketplace.
- Developing new channels to market (distribution, chemical management, integrators, machine-tool builders, etc.).
- Providing technical sales support for MFS’s products and services to new and existing accounts.
- Staying abreast of all competitor activity in a specific territory, including competitor’s product development, marketing activity, and customer solicitation.
- Updating CRM regularly with new information, email and phone correspondence, pricing and opportunity developments, and job-specific notes as required.
- Seen as enterprising, entrepreneurial, and determined in managing projects, enjoys competition and feels that winning is extremely important.
- A self-starter, who will initiate projects and make independent decisions, tends to take action and go after things rather than waiting, plans work efficiently to meet project deadlines, wants to get things done.
- Must work within the strong ethical and moral standards of the company.
- Knowledge of distribution networks in France.