A leader in lubricant additives working in Industrial and Metalworking applications.
Their mission is to bring R&D and industrial performance to customer projects with their unique skill set and a broad range of technologies across the world.
Driven by a culture of excellence and a strong entrepreneurial spirit, company employees are committed to providing their customers with the highest level of service and product quality while acting ethically in alignment with their Corporate Social Responsibility program.
- Build and implement an account plan in order to define multi-year objectives with each Key Account, if necessary in collaboration with local Sales Managers
- Initiate R&D projects and ensure the proper coordination of projects between internal R&D teams, client R&D and Local Account Managers
- Establish sales forecasts over an 18-month horizon, if necessary in collaboration with local Account Managers
- Negotiate contracts and sales prices in accordance with the BU’s commercial policy
- Coordinate the management of Key Accounts with local Account Managers
- Carry out a monthly report on its commercial activity (customer meeting, monitoring of sales and margins)
- Feedback to the business line, technical, marketing and competitive information on the sector, and the opportunities provided in particular by local Account Managers
- Ensure compliance with sales objectives in the area of responsibility, monitor and control the budget and the margins achieved
- Evaluate and seek to strengthen customer satisfaction
- Participate in the development of commercial contracts
- Deal with customer disputes. Complaints: product quality most often
- Develop and strengthen the company’s current presence in its sector
- Prospect and participate in events (seminars, congresses, exhibitions, round tables, etc.) to diversify and increase sales
- Responsible for drafting commercial offers: internal coordination
- Take charge of the feedback of customer requests.
- Coordinate, argue and participate in R&D projects with the various stakeholders of the company (R&D, Production, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance and Purchasing & Product Manager)
- Participate in the development of the strategy and the sales and marketing policy of its activity
- Analyse customer needs and propose appropriate technical and commercial solutions, in collaboration with the Product Manager and R&D