We have a rare opportunity for a top calibre, confident and professional Sales General Manager to join a speciality oils and fluids company. Read more about this unique career opportunity or contact us at email@example.com for more information.
The company is an independent marketer of speciality oils and fluids. Established over 30 years ago, the company is highly respected and pride itself on adding value, long term partnerships and industry-leading service across Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
- Builds sales offer to new and existing markets, delivering proactive new business and proactive account management.
- Forms strategic partnerships to understand the present and future customer objectives so the company is a partner of choice on upcoming customer initiatives and projects.
- Experienced in Distributor/reseller/agent management and direct channel management. Get customers onto contracted business and manage tender processes for this.
- Pricing & Margin Management – understands costs and can communicate the company’s value proposition.
- Consultative sales – highlights service, supply chain, technical support to deliver strong margin business.
- The candidate will have a high-drive, be people orientated, outcome and result focussed, analytical, and strategic.
- The candidate will be an experienced sales leader from lubricants, speciality chemical, or performance chemical background.
- They will have European market knowledge and a global outlook on sales.
- Appreciation for technical high-performance products, operations & supply chain to meet customer needs.
- Will deliver growth through identifying and delivering long term partnerships, developing sales infrastructure and marketing initiatives.
- Knowledge of marketing to increase sales.
- Manage a team of 4 commercial staff. This includes goal setting, coaching, analysing gaps and training accordingly.
- The candidate should have experience in leading an international sales team.