Project Manager Job Details
A global petroleum transport and storage company, established over 85 years ago. The company specialise in managing petroleum products in Europe and it is one of the leading organizations in this sector of the world. Managing one of Europe’s largest network of refined products and classifying in the top 10 in worldwide storage capacity rankings, the company assures secure, efficient, reliable, and high-quality supply.
For its employees, the company offer a highly inclusive, vibrant, diverse, and sociable working environment.
- Lead the project management team in their delivery of projects at all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Fulfil the role of Project Delivery Manager in time, to specification, and within budget.
- Manage the Commercial and Military projects portfolio within budget, reviewing data from finance and PMs and reporting monthly on project budgets, actuals, forecast and schedules.
- Lead the budget building programme for both the in-depth following year and the five year look-ahead.
- Deliver the project investment programme within current company constraints.
- Constantly search out ways of improvement the delivery of engineering projects in pursuit of excellence, by reviewing activities completed.
- Conduct audits on systems, contractors, equipment and maintenance strategies.
- Lead the Project delivery team as they execute projects, setting the right example of behaviours expected from the company values.
- Build strong credible working relationships with all internal stakeholders and in particular HSSEQ as well as with external stakeholders.
- Ensure that no project exceeds its approved budget and portfolios do not exceed in year approved budgets.
- Considerable experience in the oil industry or similarly regulated environment, ideally COMAH
- Experience Tank Terminals, Pipeline Projects/Major Maintenance desirable
- Experience of construction in UK and understanding of UK Safety Regs relevant to process industries, CDM 2015, COMAH, DEAR, PSSR, PER, PUWER & EAWR
- Engineering degree (Mechanical, Process, Electrical or Controls)