As Marketing Coordinator for this industry-leading brand, you will have the unique and exciting opportunity to contribute to the company mission:
“To make environmentally friendly high-performance lubricants the global standard”
The organisation’s commitment to the creation of high performance and sustainable lubricants has led to double-digit growth for the previous four years. With impeccable credibility within the industry, the company is well placed to take advantage of further environmental regulations with the GREENMARINE Lubricant Range.
Do not miss out on the opportunity to contribute to the global Marketing efforts at a progressive, leading and family-owned organisation. Join the collection of talented employees and motivated individuals by filling in the application form or contact us directly at email@example.com.
The PANOLIN Group is an independent family-owned company with headquarters and production facility in Switzerland. The company was established in 1949 by Bernhard Lämmle and is fully owned by the Lämmle family to this date, with the company having a firm commitment to its unique family culture, longevity and trust.
PANOLIN is a specialist lubricants supplier with its core competence in high performing environmentally acceptable lubricants (EALs), first developed in 1983. The Brand is recognised in industries such as construction, marine, dredging, oil and gas exploration and many others.
The company demonstrates its philosophy of a sustainable corporate culture not only at the PANOLIN headquarters in Madetswil, but also in the use of its products at world-famous installations such as the new giant flood gates of the Panama Canal, the London Eye Ferris wheel or Switzerland’s Rhaetian Railway, to name a few.
Excellent Products, Unique Family Culture. Sustainable Values
- Conception, planning, coordination and implementation of communication measures in the areas of digital media, print and trade fairs/events
- Support in the development, content and maintenance of all relevant social media channels
- Support of product and marketing campaigns including proactive support in idea generation and conception
- Key Account support in conjunction with the BDM Marine & Offshore
- Content management on the company website in various languages (German/ English/ French/ Italian/ Swedish) in consultation with Business Unit Support Land & OnShore
- Support of the Manager Business Unit Marine/Offshore
- Support of the Manager Marketing & Sales
- Close cooperation with sales regions
- Budget planning and cooperation with BDM’s (distributors)
- Experience in marketing communications in the disciplines of communication campaigns, trade fairs/events, printed materials
- Excellent Skills in Power Point, MS Excel, MS Word, Salesforce, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Degree in the field of marketing, communication, digital marketing or comparable
- Fluent in English, German or French would be a plus – but not essential
- Good market knowledge (products, segments, customers, competition)
- Excellent time management skills, handling a variety of marketing and analytical work
- Ability to create concepts, develop and implement communication campaigns
- Independent work style, entrepreneurial thinking and acting, creativity and innovative ability
- Solution and goal-oriented approach
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Team player, willingness to help, support and cooperate
- High understanding of values in line with corporate values