Location: Midlands, UK
Technical Sales Manager Job Details
Why this role is for you?
Technical Sales Manager at PANOLIN has a unique opportunity to contribute to their mission:
‘To make environmentally friendly high-performance lubricants the global standard.’
Their vision is supported by society and regulators as the company has been broadly recognized by taking actions to create a product with minimal effects on the environment. This has led to double-digit growth for the last 4 years and the company are well placed to take advantage of future market share increase with their environmentally friendly product offer.
Don’t miss out on this unique career opportunity within the progressive company. Read more about this position below and apply today by filling the application form or contact us directly at email@example.com.
PANOLIN International is the worldwide specialist for high-performance and environmentally considerate lubricants. The company demonstrates its philosophy of a sustainable corporate culture not only at the PANOLIN headquarters in Madetswil, but also in the use of its products at world-famous installations such as the new giant flood gates of the Panama Canal, the London Eye Ferris wheel or Switzerland’s Rhaetian Railway, to name a few.
PANOLIN is still based on unique family culture, longevity and trust. The company is a collection of talented employees and motivated individuals supported by shared goals and sustainable values.
Excellent Products. Unique Family Culture. Sustainable values.
- A team player, willing to collaborate, be flexible, and be honest.
- Able to deal with long-term projects – deals can take one year to complete.
- Highly confident in communicating technical performance benefits of a product to a customer.
- Able to prioritise, take ownership for results delivered and ambitious.
- Technical sales professional selling a consumable or engineered product to any of the following markets: industrial, infrastructure construction, rail, marine, offshore, wind energy.
- Strategic thinker, able to seek out and close new leads in target markets.
- Proactive account management to grow key accounts organically.
- Experience using Salesforce software.
- Proof of right to work in the UK and a valid driver’s licence.