Location: Northern UK
Technical Sales Manager Job Details
Why this role is for you?
Technical Sales Manager at PANOLIN has a unique opportunity to contribute to their mission:
‘To make environmentally friendly high-performance lubricants the global standard.’
Their vision is supported by society and regulators as the company has been broadly recognized by taking actions to create a product with minimal effects on the environment.
Don’t miss out on this unique career opportunity within the progressive company. Read more about this position below and apply today by filling the application form or contact us directly at email@example.com.
PANOLIN International is the worldwide specialist for high-performance and environmentally considerate lubricants. The company demonstrates its philosophy of a sustainable corporate culture not only at the PANOLIN headquarters in Madetswil, but also in the use of its products at world-famous installations such as the new giant flood gates of the Panama Canal, the London Eye Ferris wheel or Switzerland’s Rhaetian Railway, to name a few.
PANOLIN is still based on unique family culture, longevity and trust. The company is a collection of talented employees and motivated individuals supported by shared goals and sustainable values.
Excellent Products. Unique Family Culture. Sustainable values.
- A team player, willing to collaborate, be flexible, and be honest.
- Able to deal with long-term projects – deals can take one year to complete.
- Able to develop relationships with clients and prospective clients.
- Highly confident speaking about technical aspects of products to a customer.
- Happy to deal with regular calls from customers asking technical questions about the products.
- Able to prioritise the best opportunity to follow up on the numerous leads available.
- Technical background ideally with a good understanding of chemistry, particularly molecular structure and bonds.
- Ability to seek out new leads for the company.
- Proactive account management to grow the accounts organically.
- Management of oil analysis projects and creating reports.
- Experience using Salesforce software.