Oil is the world’s most important raw materials. It is used as lubricant in virtually all industrial processes. Oil is also a source to the ongoing pollution and climate change.
There are many reasons why this valuable resource needs to be better used – in a circular way.
Join the cleantech company founded almost ten years ago with the aim to create a sustainable use of oil. Combining advanced separation technologies (chemical and mechanical) from different fields, to create a technology platform (DST) that allows a lubricating oil to be cleaned down to nano sized particles and regenerated with the additives still intact. The oil can be used again and again, creating a truly circular economy – cutting carbon footprint, creating new business models and having a positive impact on the environment.
- Provide application and subject matter expertise within industrial lubrication and oil technologies.
- Coach, train and support the regional sales and technical teams.
- Join customer meetings to lead the technical discussion, understand customer needs and promote Oil as a service.
- Be an ambassador and educator for the sustainable use of oil.
- Conduct solution presentations / demonstrations and present company to the market.
- Build and maintain strong ties with all levels of customer organisations.
- A degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Process Engineering (or equivalent experience) is preferred.
- Deep technical knowledge and understanding of the application of industrial lubricants, fluid management and/ or oil filtration solutions (including local industries, known challenges, standards and procedures).
- Deep subject matter knowledge from one or several key applications for related technologies.
- Work experience in Metalworking Fluids or industrial lubricants industry.
- Experience in Total Fluid Management.
- Hands on experience on the floor.
- Capable to translate technical benefits in unique selling points.
- Sales experience to industrial end users (introducing new oil blends, products or brands to customers).