Join one of the world’s leading specialty chemicals organisation.
As one of the world’s leading specialty chemicals innovators, the company knows that little things make a powerful difference. Using nature’s tiniest building blocks, they can help advance everyday life – making it safer, more convenient and more environmentally sound for billions of people all over the world.
Building on 140 years of experience, the organisation is privileged to provide essential properties for products in pockets, homes, offices and communities all over our planet. This position is working in Synthetic Lubricants. But you’ll find the company everywhere from your mobile phone to the local dairy farm, representing a complete chain of solutions in organic chemistry, process technology and application development leading high-growth niches.
- Apply technical knowledge to develop new products meeting customer needs
- Lead technical development projects for new products and innovations, and coordinate activities
- Support customers with your technical knowledge of our products
- Provide content and help with technical presentations and marketing material
- Identify new market opportunities and complete gap analysis.
- Project Management skills in leading technical development with R&D, Sales, Marketing and Customers.
- Curious and open-minded with the ability to analyze and learn new products, processes and applications
- Knowledge of lubricants industry including ester and grease technology
- Fluent in English
- A team player that enjoys working cross-functional and building relationships
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
- Capability to build internal and external networks and share knowledge
- Interested in understanding how the company’s unique products bring value to customers
- Chemistry, chemical engineering, preferably Master level, PhD or equivalent experience
Relocation support is offered for this position and we are accepting global applications.