Location: United Kingdom
Supply Chain & Operations Manager Job Details
Our client is one of the UK’s fastest-growing and most progressive fuels and fuel services companies. The company is customer-focused and takes pride in providing the highest quality products and industry-leading service solutions to a growing, UK wide, customer base.
As a market leader, the company takes an active approach to sustainability, from educating their employees to supporting the community and being visible in their actions to protect the environment. With the emergence of new sustainable fuels, they always strive to provide a flexible solution and has provisions to support clients with all alternative requirements.
The company is continuing to adapt and advance in a changing market, keeping the ethos of People, Planet and Performance at its core.
- Planning, internal analysis and output of the business.
- Question and challenge the status quo.
- Procurement and revenue management.
- Fixing lost productivity and planning optimisation to make sure the product gets to customers.
- Comfortable with a 24-hour planning cycle.
- Ensuring coordination between the operations and customer service teams.
- Will understand operations and logistics planning, and end to end supply chain management.
- Will understand, manage and develop relationships with customer service and sales at the company.
- Experienced with dealing and/or being a haulage driver.
- Understands fuel sector or road transport supply chain management, operation planning, fleet planning, and route planning.
- End-to-end supply chain experience.
- Management experience.
- Road transport and logistics experience.
- Experience in using data analysis to find ways to drive productivity.
- Expert in data software.