Our client is one of the UK’s fastest-growing and most progressive fuels and fuel services companies. The company is customer-focused and takes pride in providing the highest quality products and industry-leading service solutions to a growing, UK wide, customer base.
As a market leader, the company takes an active approach to sustainability, from educating their employees to supporting the community and being visible in their actions to protect the environment. With the emergence of new sustainable fuels, they always strive to provide a flexible solution and has provisions to support clients with all alternative requirements.
The company is continuing to adapt and advance in a changing market, keeping the ethos of People, Planet and Performance at its core.
- Ownership, development and implementation of the Transport & Fleet sales and marketing strategy
- Development of company’s offer including alternative fuels, fuel cards and additional services
- Growth and development of company’s mobile refuelling offer within the Transport and Fleet sector
- Sales pipeline development and management for all Transport & Fleet development opportunities.
- Identify new products, services, and technology opportunities within key accounts in this sector
- Build and develop strong commercial relationships with key customers in this sector
- For strategic new business acquisitions in Transport & Fleet, maximise commercial opportunities by developing mutually beneficial business partnerships
- Deliver improvements and efficiencies through close commercial management
- Ensure compliance with contractual SLAs and conditions
- Lead and manage regular contract reviews and governance meetings with new business acquisitions
- Responsibility for creating, developing and delivering the marketing plan and strategy for Transport & Fleet.
- Establish a leadership position by networking throughout the Transport & Fleet industry by developing relationships
- As the sector specialist, continue to develop and grow by improving knowledge of the sector