Are you looking for a position in which you can fully exploit your commercial and technical skills? Do you want to do this in an international, global, but personal and friendly environment? Then this might be your chance to join a highly reputable client and their sales team in the United States.
An expert in the development and manufacture of high-performance lubricants and synthetic esters. For Aerospace, defence, industry and automotive. Research is at the heart of their activities in order to develop tailor-made solutions for customers to meet the most demanding specifications.
- Manage the broad prospects in North America as they are converted to customers, including their commercial needs and relationships.
- Identification of customer/prospect product needs and opportunities, offering technical solutions and/or commercial development depending on the business case to generate sales growth.
- Define and incorporate performance trends and opportunities for business growth based on technology applications and value proposition from the prospect’s perspective.
- Identify technical programs for prospects with focus and organisation to assure follow up and proper development targeting, work closely with the internal product management team.
- Represent company and its product portfolio at various industry conferences, seminars, technical and sales meetings, bringing a strong technical interaction to understanding user solutions.
- Provide technical support and technical program management to sales efforts, and to inputs into global strategic directions for R&D focus and worldwide product development.
- Mapping and reporting of observable market and technology trends, and communication of such trends and developments to the global I&A team.