Our client is a family-owned company, with its headquarters in the Netherlands, which has been advising and supplying high-performance lubricants and specialty chemicals for almost 90 years.
In the field of lubrication technology, they not only supply high-quality lubricants, but also innovative lubrication solutions. Such as lubrication systems for automatic lubrication with the right lubricant at the right time and with the right amount. They also supply customised lubrication training and lubrication schedules based on the latest information.
- The role focuses on selling environmentally considerate lubricants to construction and agriculture sectors.
- The candidate should be able to highlight the value, performance benefits and sustainability of the product range to target customers.
- They will be high-energy, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- A reliable and high integrity individual who is able to work autonomously.
- Able to develop new leads and customers.
- The candidate will ideally have 5+ years of experience in a commercial role within the lubricants industry or an allied industry.
- Located in the Netherlands, with a fluency in Dutch and English.
- Experience in selling into construction equipment providers and the agriculture sector.
- Experience in hydraulics, gears, bearings, or MRO sector applications.