Our client is an independent and privately held business that specialises in the research, development, and production of high-performance lubricants and synthetic ester bases for use in the aerospace, defense, industrial, and automotive markets.
The company is well-known for developing synthetic ester-base stocks. Research is fundamental to their work in order to produce customized solutions for clients and match the most stringent demands.
The company collaborates directly with its clients to deliver high-performance, dependable solutions that go beyond goods. They have pledged to:
- Producing a diverse range of items to meet the demands of customers.
- Providing technical knowledge to customers and partners to help them with their initiatives.
- Investing heavily in R&D to develop breakthrough products that combine safety and environmental performance.
- Chemical, Electrical, Industrial, Instrument, or Control Engineer.
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution.
- Allen-Bradley control system experience.
- 5-10 years of working experience in chemical or lubricant manufacturing.
- Preferably batch process experience.