Scope: United Kingdom
Sector Specialist Power & Energy Job Details
Our client is one of the UK’s fastest-growing and most progressive fuels and fuel services companies. The company is customer-focused and takes pride in providing the highest quality products and industry-leading service solutions to a growing, UK wide, customer base.
As a market leader, the company takes an active approach to sustainability, from educating their employees to supporting the community and being visible in their actions to protect the environment. With the emergence of new sustainable fuels, they always strive to provide a flexible solution and has provisions to support clients with all alternative requirements.
The company is continuing to adapt and advance in a changing market, keeping the ethos of People, Planet and Performance at its core.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Ownership, development and implementation of the sales and marketing strategy.
- Development of the company’s offer, including alternative fuels, fuel services and 24/7 emergency contracts.
- Sales pipeline development and management for all Energy & Power development opportunities.
- Identify new products, services, and technology opportunities within key accounts in this sector.
- Build and develop strong commercial relationships with key customers in this sector.
- Maximise commercial opportunities by developing mutually beneficial business partnerships.
- Ensure compliance with contractual SLAs and conditions.
- Lead and manage regular contract reviews and governance meetings with new business acquisitions.
- Establish a leadership position by networking throughout the industry by developing relationships.
- Continue to develop and grow by improving knowledge of the sector.
- Will be a highly commercial individual having a successful track record in dealing with high-level commercial deals within areas such as utilities, facilities management, data centres or standby power.
- A background in marketing is desirable.
- Strategically minded, will have proven experience of effective business management and relationship development resulting in successful and long-term business partnerships.