Don’t miss out on this unique career opportunity within the progressive company. Read more about this position below and apply today by filling out the application form or contact us directly at email@example.com.
Our client is a full-range lubricants supplier with its core competence in high-performing environmentally considerate lubricants (ECLs).
In industries such as construction, marine, dredging, oil and gas exploration and others, the company is a statement for advanced technology, environmental responsibility and security – due to the years of experience with environmentally considerate high-performance lubricants and nearly seven decades of success in the lubricants industry.
- Manage & Oversee product portfolio, strategy, vision, and roadmap for marine & offshore markets.
- Prepare and oversee product launches.
- Assure correct technical product documentation.
- Support product marketing activities, stock control, demand planning.
- Win OEM approvals, and manage OEM approval process.
- Requires expert knowledge of product applications and equipment where the company’s lubricants are used.
- Technical support & training for marine & offshore customers, partners and also the company’s sales team.
- Collaborate with the company’s R&D team on technical issues and projects.
- Interprets results of oil analysis reports to identify what is happening and make recommendations.
- Analyse and observe market conditions, trends and requirements.
- Should be enthusiastic, energetic, and friendly.
- Communicate to customers, colleagues and key stakeholders across international markets.
- Problem Solver and Customer focused
- Be accountable, flexible, and committed work ethic of going above and beyond.
- The role is global and requires travel, and work hours to handle queries over multiple time zones.