Our client is the pioneer of metalworking coolants, which has led the industry with integrity, innovation, expertise, technology, and environmental awareness for more than 60 years. With customers worldwide, their highly trained global sales and tech-support experts serve North and South American, European, and Asian-Pacific manufacturers.
- Developing the sales of forming fluids product range.
- Work with technical and product management teams to make sure product offer is top of the market.
- Account manage existing German business.
- Develop new business in Germany and the rest of Europe.
- Work with other District Sales Managers in the business to uncover opportunities in forming fluids.
- You will be an expert in forming fluids and share knowledge with the wider team to upskill and develop their abilities in forming fluids.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A degree in Engineering, Marketing, or Business is preferred.
- You will be able to work well in a process driven environment.
- You will be a good team worker.
- Experienced in selling to industrial (e.g. Steel, Tube or Pipe) and automotive manufacturers.
- You will ideally live within commuting distance to an international airport, as this role requires travel throughout Europe
- A great candidate will have opportunities to develop their seniority and role in the company and receive significant earnings via a special growth bonus