Our client is the pioneer of metalworking coolants, leading the industry with integrity, innovation, expertise, technology, and environmental awareness for more than 65 years. With over 40,000 OEM and tier 1, 2 & 3 customers worldwide, their highly trained global sales and tech-support experts serve North and South American, European, and Asian-Pacific manufacturers.
- Working closely with the Director of Sales to develop sales plans & forecasts for direct sales and distribution network in line with the company’s sales goals.
- Delivering results on the sales plans & forecasts.
- Develop business, define opportunities, and make quick and accurate decisions regarding potential sales.
- Understanding the Metal Working Fluids marketplace.
- Developing new channels to market (distribution, chemical management, integrators, machine-tool builders, etc.).
- Providing technical sales support for the company’s products and services to new and existing accounts.
- Staying abreast of all competitor activity in a specific territory, including competitor’s product development, marketing activity, and customer solicitation.
- Updating CRM regularly with new information, email and phone correspondence, pricing and opportunity developments, and job-specific notes as required.
- Seen as enterprising, entrepreneurial, and determined in managing projects, enjoys competition and feels that winning is extremely important.
- A self-starter, who will initiate projects and make independent decisions, tends to take action and go after things rather than waiting, plans to work efficiently to meet project deadlines, and wants to get things done.
- Must work within the strong ethical and moral standards of the company.
- Knowledge of or ability to develop distribution networks in Italy
- Metalworking fluid or allied sector market experience required.