Business Development Manager at PANOLIN has a unique opportunity to contribute to their mission:
‘To make environmentally friendly high-performance lubricants the global standard.’
Their vision is supported by society and regulators as the company has been broadly recognized by taking actions to create a product with minimal effects on the environment. This has led to double-digit growth for the last 4 years and the company are well placed to take advantage of future market share increase with their environmentally friendly product offer.
Don’t miss out on this unique career opportunity within the progressive company. Read more about this position below and apply today by filling the application form or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PANOLIN International is the worldwide specialist for high-performance and environmentally considerate lubricants. The company demonstrates its philosophy of a sustainable corporate culture not only at the PANOLIN headquarters in Madetswil, but also in the use of its products at world-famous installations such as the new giant flood gates of the Panama Canal, the London Eye Ferris wheel or Switzerland’s Rhaetian Railway, to name a few.
PANOLIN is still based on unique family culture, longevity and trust. The company is a collection of talented employees and motivated individuals supported by shared goals and sustainable values.
Excellent Products. Unique Family Culture. Sustainable values.
- Team player – Willing to help each other, flexible, and honest. Major projects are collaborative.
- Experienced in sales of technical marine product.
- Has contacts in the marine and/or dredging industry.
- Happy to work in a small company, where each team member makes an impact.
- Able to prioritize the best opportunity to follow up on the numerous leads available.
- Proactively seek out any new leads for the company.
- Urgent and proactive mindset.
- Creative and strategic to win new business.
- The role focuses on selling the range of PANOLIN products.
- The candidate should be able to highlight the value, performance benefits and sustainability of the PANOLIN range to target customers.
- Customers include boat companies, shipyards, crane companies, dredging, harbour escort, tugboats etc.
- Knows the Louisiana region well.
- Able to also manage existing customers and keep them happy.
- A positive and polite person who’s good at building rapport.