Location: Work from home covering North Norfolk & South Lincolnshire
Business Development Manager Job Details
Feedback from the staff we have placed at this company over the last 6 years has always been very positive. As an employee-owned firm, they look after, support, reward and appreciate your contribution. Trading for over 100 years they can offer a very secure working environment and a great leadership team to develop your career.
- Fuel is a critical purchase for companies and farms. You need to be a trusted partner, reliable, and always on hand to support customer needs.
- The quality and depth of customer relationship is really important. You will always strive to deliver outstanding customer experience, and as a consequence improve customer revenue spend, volume and gross margin contribution
- You should be able to find ways to differentiate your offer to stand out from the competition
- Working over 2 depot locations you have one very established site and a task of leveraging relationships for growth. The other site is relatively new so you have a different challenge of developing the brand and growing new business.
- Ability to remote work from home or at the depots, you must reside in North Norfolk or South Lincolnshire region.
- 2 years b2b field sales to commercial companies and/or agricultural sector
- Full product training is offered, and applications from outside the fuels sector is welcomed, however fuel sales experience this would be preferred