You will be part of a growing organisation driving company’s strategic agenda of becoming a true specialty chemicals & solutions company.
With an innovative and solution-oriented approach, the organisation is ready to partner with their customers to develop high-performing, sustainable products for the future. In this role, you can have a significant impact on shaping the future of the Engineered Fluids segment, and in further expanding your innovation capabilities.
The organisation has an open, warm and collaborative company culture where you will have many skilled and experienced coworkers around you. As their employee, you will experience a welcoming atmosphere and the opportunity to engage with colleagues all around the globe. Since we are a relatively small company you will truly have the opportunity to influence and your efforts will be recognised.
Position & Responsibilities
- Understand and proactively address sustainability trends and needs.
- Explore the market and identify applications where polyol esters will provide value.
- Contribute to the development of the segment’s product and service offering
- Develop the segment’s strategy in the area/region of competence
- Develop customer relations and opportunities
- Scope new innovation projects, monitor and secure progress throughout the innovation funnel
- Proactively monitor regulations, trends and competitors in the segment.
- Support the launch of new products and oversee the implementation
- Drive innovation together with our key customers
- Develop solutions to meet current and future market needs
Who are we looking for?
- Ideally a technical education in related areas (e.g., Mechanical or Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, etc.).
- Experience in technical solution sales.
- Experience within the lubricant or specialty chemical industry
- Experience in value base selling
- Proven track record in sales development
- Fluent in English.
- Willing to travel to build relationships with potential customers and to develop opportunities.
- As a person, you have a strong drive and a can-do mentality, you enjoy challenging yourself and to influence. You have great communications skills and find it easy to build relationships across and outside of the organization.
- This is a permanent position that is home office-based, or cna be hybrid if you are local to the company’s European office.
- Travelling is about 40 to 50% of your time, meeting customers face to face.