Excellent opportunity for a Business Development Manager to become a part of a growing organisation driving company’s strategic agenda of becoming a true specialty chemicals & solutions company.
The company is a world leader in several sectors of the specialty chemicals market for a wide variety of industries and applications. As an employer, the company offers an open, warm and collaborative company culture where you will have many skilled and experienced coworkers around you and colleagues all around the globe.
- Understand and proactively address sustainability trends and needs.
- Explore the market and identify applications where polyol esters will provide value.
- Contribute to the development of the segment’s product and service offering
- Develop the segment’s strategy in the area/region of competence
- Develop customer relations and opportunities
- Scope new innovation projects, monitor and secure progress throughout the innovation funnel
- Proactively monitor regulations, trends and competitors in the segment.
- Support the launch of new products and oversee the implementation
- Drive innovation together with our key customers
- Develop solutions to meet current and future market needs
- Technical education in related areas (e.g., Mechanical or Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, etc.)
- Experience in technical sales
- Experience within the lubricant and/or additive industry
- Wide industry network in the lubricant sector
- Experience in value base selling
- Proven track record in sales development
- Fluent in English.
- Willing to travel to build relationships with potential customers and to develop opportunities.
- As a person, you have a strong drive and a can-do mentality, you enjoy challenging yourself and to influence. You have great communication skills and find it easy to build relationships across and outside of the organization.
- This is a permanent position that is home office-based. Travelling is a natural part of this position and we expect about 40 to 50% of your time meeting customers F2F.