Our client is a well-established company renowned for its contributions across various industries. Recognised as a global player, the firm specializes in providing high-quality chemical and mineral products, catering to a diverse range of sectors including plastics, rubber, coatings, and more.
With a rich history spanning decades, the company prioritizes innovation, consistently delivering advanced solutions tailored to meet the specific needs of its clients.
Their commitment to excellence, coupled with a strong emphasis on research and development, solidifies their position as a trusted and influential entity in the realm of specialty chemicals and materials.
- Working in a matrix structure you will report to the UK MD and the Head of Functional Fluids, based in Germany
- Responsible for account management of c. 50 UK & Ireland accounts and tasked with proactive management and growth from these customers
- New business development and new customer acquisition.
- High degree of self-motivation and accountability to deliver results
- Ability to influence customers on commercial and technical decisions
- Ability to manage own margins and pricing on deals.
For more information, contacts ABN Resource at firstname.lastname@example.org