Location: London, UK
Salary: Up to £45k + Bonus
Business Development Manager Job Details
We have a rare opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a $27 billion dollar global fuel oil company that is a market leading fuels supplier. We’re actively looking to recruit in the SE region from fuels and non-fuel industry backgrounds, with the company offering top of industry training and development to aide your success from day one. This is a varied and challenging role with excellent career progression opportunities.
Whether you’re looking for a role or not, it’s rare for this quality of opportunity and company to come to the external recruitment market, so this is a perfect time to talk to a market leading business that could really accelerate your career and earnings.
- In this role you will be tasked with maintaining an existing portfolio of business and gaining new accounts to b2b commercial and industrial customers
- You will be responsible for improving customer revenue, volume, gross margin
- Flexible working from home or local office location, covering South East region in UK
- The business has some great differentiators in service and recently made significant
investments in supply and operations to help serve customers better.
- Full product training is offered, however if you have fuel sales experience this would be preferred
- Excellent career progression opportunities, and a company that can help your offer to be competitive in the market place to make you successful