The industry leader with a robust presence around the world, including operations in over 25 countries, our customers include the world’s most advanced and specialized metalworking, steel, aluminum, automotive, aerospace, offshore, can and mining companies.
The Account Manager will be the main sales contact for the Northern Italian territory, focus on nurturing relationships with the company’s existing customer base, mainly in the metalworking market, and equally important is driving cross-selling and customer satisfaction initiatives. The customers’ success is the company’s own.
Join the team and unleash your potential!
- Develop business growth in the Northern Italian region (Milano, Piacenza, Brescia) to achieve company sales and gross margin targets by regularly visiting customer sites.
- Create strong relationships with key customer contacts across all levels, both existing and prospective, to both increase customer satisfaction and cross-selling success.
- Prepare and create customer presentations, proposals, commercial offers and value selling plans that demonstrate the benefits and value the organisation can offer.
- Deliver technical advice to the customer, working closely with our Product Application team to implement and offer new solutions.
- Communicate directly with the KAM team for alignment with the account strategy to achieve maximum business potential and aim to exceed customer expectations.
- Collaborate with the company’s Fluid Intelligence Solutions team regarding our range of equipment sales.
- Coordinate as well with the Customer Service and Technical Service teams to make sure we meet overall customer expectations.
- Regularly report to management to analyze sales targets, budgets and forecast. Mainly using CRM, excel and other IT Tools available.
- Attend and participate in conferences and industry trade shows.
- Monitor the competitors’ activities, industry trends & regional regulations to give feedback to management and KAM team that is useful for innovation and market development.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ proven sales track record in the metalworking industry. Preferably coming from lubricants, grease, coolants or any other similar industrial chemical market. An ideal role for a passionate and dedicated technical sales professional looking to build a career in the sector.
- Education: Mechanical, Metallurgic, Chemical or relevant engineering degree is highly valued.
- Languages: Italian and English at a professional level is a must.
- A dynamic professional with excellent communication and presentation skills to be able to build strong trust-based relationships with the key stakeholders.
- This is a field based role in the Milano, Piacenza, Bergamo or Brescia area.
- Safety Conscious – Safety is the core of our culture.
- Teamworker, Autonomous, Results Driven, Analytical & Problem Solver, Customer Focus.
- Competitive pay + bonus program.
- Company car
- Meal tickets
- Health insurance
- 2 annual days paid volunteering leave.
- Access to real career growth opportunities in the commercial or other related areas of interest.
- Continuous training tools for all seniority levels.
- Attractive Wellbeing, Mental Health, Women Inclusion & D&I programs.